Netgear router installation using the routerlogin web interface (Netgear router setup)
The web interface of the Netgear wireless routers is rapidly accessible with an ease using the Netgear router login web LAN address routerlogin.net. It allows the Netgear router to be configured easily once it has been setup to connect with the internet. Though Nighthawk app and Orbi app (for Netgear Orbi router) are available for Netgear router setup within a blink of an eye, but some users are comfortable in Netgear router setup using the Netgear router login web interface.
To begin installing Netgear router using routerlogin web interface, follow the article: Netgear router setup –connecting devices:
The Netgear router must be connected to the modem at your home.
- They should be joined using the Ethernet cable at their WAN ports.
- The Ethernet cable should connect the router at the yellow colour WAN or internet port.
Also, connect the computer to the Netgear router.
- Connect both the devices using Ethernet cable at any of the LAN ports available on both devices.
Connect your Netgear router to the power supply and turn it on. The power LED light on the router should light up.
Netgear router login – routerlogin.net login
- Open a web browsing window on your connected computer screen.
- Enter routerlogin.net as the Netgear router login address to access the web interface.
- The log in page appears asking login information.
- Enter the default Netgear router login username – admin and the default Netgear router login password – password. They are set on the router by default by Netgear.
- The routerlogin web interface will be logged in.
- Click on Advanced option and select Setup Wizard option.
- The set up wizard allows quick Netgear router setup detecting your wireless internet connection.
- The smart setup wizard guides you through Netgear router setup giving instructions for quick setup.
- You will be prompted to log in again using above Netgear router login details.
- You can create a new Netgear route login password. Save the same.
- Two security questions may appear on your routerlogin web interface. You must answer those for Netgear router security.
- After the Net gear router has been setup and connected to network, the Congratulations page shows.
- Click on Next tab.
- The firmware Update assistant page will be reached on the Netgear router web interface.
- You will see an option to update the Netgear router firmware.
- If the firmware update for your particular model is non- available, click on OK.
- The Netgear router setup completion screen will show.
- If the firmware update for your router is available, you must press ok to initiate firmware update.
- Your Netgear router will update to the latest available firmware version.
- The Netgear router will then reboot and start again.
- You will have to log into the Netgear router after reboot happens.
- Enter the Netgear router login information along with new router login password you created above during Netgear smart setup.
- The Netgear router’s web interface with Basic home page will be produced.
Your Netgear router setup is complete with routerlogin.net web login to interface using Netgear router setup wizard.